Grateful Dawg* x (Grateful Dawg x The White)
*Dead Head OG cut from Irie Genetics
This vigorous, lush Indica is both powerful and flavorful with euphoric, long-lasting effects. Colin OG has large, spongy flowers that often express purple hues in colder rooms. Heavy, rich flavors range from earthy floral with fuel to straight gas and citrus. Fantastic for extraction.
• Available in either 5/10 AlphaFem™ Seeds
• Flowering time: 60-70 days
• Yield: Average
• Total Cannabinoids: 27-30%
• Terpenes: Classic Sour OG with hints of grape and cherry
• Effects: Heavy and long lasting
• Morphology: She’s a strong plant that keeps a medium height and fairly strong lateral branching. The more stocky phenos enjoy a regular defoliation. She can give large yields of flower and oil once she’s dialed in. She loves the outdoors and finishes fairly early but keeps growing and changes colors dramatically when she ripens. Various purple shades come out from almost black to vibrant magenta.